Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Have An Academic Day

Sooo, is it Friday yet? ;) Haha, just kidding. It's been a long week but I'm game to finish it! As stressful as it can be to start going back to classes, I do enjoy it. It just may take some getting used to and figuring out a good schedule for life outside of work/school!

Caramel Draped Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Light Blue Ribbed Tank - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Mixed Print Tiered Skirt - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Braided Belt - H&M; Cognac Oxford Booties - American Eagle via Payless
Sometime last week, I was standing in front of my closet, looking around, as I often do. I was trying to think of pieces and outfits that would be good for the transition from Summer to Fall. This cardi came to mind, so then I challenged myself to see if it would work with a skirt such as the one is the outfit. Obviously, it did work, with a tank layered beneath. But I needed something to pull it all together, literally. This braided belt did just the trick! But I didn't want to "waste" the outfit last week, I was still feeling sick and school hadn't even started. I'm glad I waited - this weekend we went to the mall and I, of course, had to stop at Payless where I found some new shoes (don't you love BOGO?!). My new pair of Oxford booties went perfectly with the outfit. And all put together, I thought it look quite academically inspired. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment