Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Have An Always Love to Shop Day

I think it really doesn't need to be said, but yes, I always love to shop! There is rarely a time that I would say no to going shopping, unless it's my wallet that's keeping me from going. So when the BF mentioned he would take me to Marshall's if I accompanied him to the video game store, it was a pretty easy decision to go along with him. At first we were thinking of getting something for the apartment, but really who am I kidding? The minute I walk into a store that sells clothing, that's where my mind and eyes start to focus. Luckily, we didn't see anything that we had to have in the home section, so I got to buy a piece of clothing instead! The next day, I almost doubled over in disbelief because the BF suggested we go shopping at the Salvation Army. Two days in a row of boyfriend suggested shopping?! Was I dreaming?!
Red Lace Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Black Lace Trimmed Butterfly Top - Mimi Chica via Marshall's; Jean Pencil Skirt - Old Navy; Red Peep Toes - Poetic License via Ideeli
After browsing around Marshall's, I decided I wanted a new top. There were lots of tops that I liked. This black butterfly top was one I liked in theory but wasn't sure of  how the execution would play out. I usually like how these butterfly shirts look on others, but on me its usually too much fabric and not enough shape. Luckily, the fact that the fabric is a sheer black is what made this workable on me. Beneath the sheerness, my figure can still be seen and it doesn't just look like I'm swimming in a sea of lace trim and chiffon-like fabric! After trying a few other shirts beneath,  I settled on a red cami. The jean pencil skirt worked perfectly to keep my shape intact and balance out the proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment