Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Have A Picture ID Day

Sorry for the slow posting here this week...! Classes started yesterday and already it's been a crazy week. I was actually involved in an car accident yesterday as well - I got blindsided by someone and was fortunate to react quickly enough and swerve so that, while I still got hit, it did not turn out as bad as it would have. So yeah, after that happened I was ready for it to be Friday, to say the least! But luckily, classes have been pleasant so far. I did have a scheduling snafu that I had to deal with today - I had to drop a class and then add another but alas I think it will all work out. :)
Navy & Grey Striped Dress -Merona via Target; Green Ribbed Tank - MKM via Dots; Blue & Green Floral Wedges - Merona via Target
So THIS is the outfit I ended up wearing on Friday, the day I finally made it over to campus for all my errands. While I think my hair looked a bit better Thursday, it ended up not mattering what outfit I was wearing for my photo. The cloth background for the ID pictures was blue, and wearing blue only made everything look even more blue! Oh well, at least aside from the blue tint of the photo it didn't turn out bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment