Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Have A Where's My Head At Day

I won't lie, I enjoyed my last few days at the lake so much, it was difficult to come home. But knowing that tomorrow I'm headed out for another vacation was good motivation. Now that I'm back, my head's spinning trying to get last minute preparations together and at the same time I'm just exhausted! Eep! I can't wait till we leave...

Brown Sequined V-Neck Tank - A.N.A. via JCPenney; Fuchsia Crocheted Cardi - Old Navy; Brown Diamond Striped Skirt - Old Navy; Brown T-Strap Wedges - Mossimo via Target
This outfit was a nice little throw-together. I realized this skirt hasn't seen the light outside of the closet for a while! And the cardi perfectly matches the little hint of fuchsia in the skirt. The rest just put itself together. I love how it all turned out. I got dressed quickly but looked well put together. If only I could put my head all together...

No comments:

Post a Comment