Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Have A Mood Ring Day

So they day I wore this outfit, my initial goal was simply to wear a rockin outfit that went with my new killer shoes. I guess I could say I was thinking gothic rocker yet ladylike combined? And ta-da! This is what I came up with.
Black Lace Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Pink & Purple Leopard Print Scarf - Xhiliration via Target; Black Lace High Waisted Pencil Skirt - Bisou Bisou via JCPenney; Purple Skull Print Peep Toes - Iron Fist via JustFabulous
Since I couldn't find a top that suited my desires, I did the next best thing and created a pseudo top with a large scarf & belt. Yay, it totally worked! However it didn't photograph so well, so boo to that. Anyway, it turns out that my dark and broody themed outfit turned out to be a good indicator of my mood that day. Stuff went down and attitudes flared at work and by the afternoon I guess I had the "Don't F with Me" look down. A friend saw me and jokingly asked, "Who pissed you off?" He then made a comment that my outfit was like a mood ring. Lol luckily I was not in such a bad mood that I could not appreciate his humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment