Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Have A Floral and Bones Day

This last week was my first week back into the swing of things at work after vacation, yet I ended up getting sick once we got back home. Wednesday I decided to take the day off in hopes of letting the illness pass before school starts back up on Monday. Well it's Sunday, and while I don't feel as bad as I did mid-week, I'm still not feeling 100%. Womp womp. Oh well, I really did need to take the day off and rest or else maybe I'd be feeling even worse still.
Ribbed Purple Tank - MKM via Dots; Blue Oversized Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Blue & Purple Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Purple & Black Skull Print Heels - Iron Fist via JustFabulous

Anyhoozles, I was back to work Thursday and prepping to run over to Marymount to pick up my books, parking pass & student ID. I actually got dressed with my ID photo in mind. Guess I should've paid more attention to the forecast because it ended up raining all day so I had to postpone my visit until Friday. However, it was not for nothing. I was really happy with this outfit and to be honest, kind of surprised it took me this long to put these pieces together! And I was very happy to pair my purple skull print heels with the outfit. I just love the juxtaposition between the floral print and the skull. All in all I was very pleased with this outfit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment