Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Have A Back in the Grind Day

So Monday's are bad enough, but the first Monday back from vacation? I wasn't really in the mood considering the BF was sick and I was coming down with it too. Yay! Today I actually stayed home from work because with school starting next week, I did not want to still be sick by then.
Grey Lace Cami - Old Old Navy; Teal Crocheted Cropped Cardi - Old Navy; Blue/Green Abstract Floral Skirt - Merona via Target; Pewter Gladiator Sandals - Dress Barn via Thrifting
Luckily, I had an outfit ready to go on Monday, which made the start of the day easier at least. I had briefly worn this outfit on vacation at the beach for like 2 hours one evening. I've realized that I've been getting a lot of use out of the cropped crocheted cardis from Old Navy. I only wish I had maybe bought a few more in some other colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment