Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Thought Jar - Happy Weekend

I hope all of you lovely people enjoyed your weekend! It's always sad to see an end to Sunday but at least my weekend was a good mixture of productive and relaxing, so I'm not feeling too bad about having to start a new week tomorrow.

Yesterday I cleaned the bathroom in our apartment and vacuumed. I also finally got my handbags all straightened up and organized! Then I went out to lunch with my BFF to plan for our beach trip next week. While we were at the restaurant I saw a framed LoterĂ­a poster and it had a picture of watermelons on it. Random, I know. But you see, earlier last week I painted my nails like watermelons. I may not be the perfect nail artist but I think they look awesome and then to be able to hold them up next to a pop-art type picture of watermelons was cool.



Since my vacation is coming up, I'm obviously saving money for it. But at the same time, I've been so tempted to buy a few new things. Like this blouse.



Pretty right? And then there's these sneakers.
What you think I never think of buying shoes that aren't heels? Every once in a while I see a pair of sneakers that I feel I just have to have. But for now, I am restraining myself. Sometimes the feeling subsides if I don't act on it right away. I've been eying these items though since Thursday...so yeah. We'll see how things go. Now here's to a swell Monday! (I'm not going to pretend like it's going to be amazingly awesome or anything, but swell seems doable for a Monday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment