Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Have A Back from Vacation Day

Well I can't say I'm happy my vacation is over, but I am at least happy to be back. Sometimes I miss certain comforts of home when I'm away, even if I'm enjoying myself. And enjoy myself I did, Chincoteague was wonderful! I had a lot of fun and learned a thing or two. I never realized that the Assateague shoreline was so young, it's not even 100 years old.
Teal Abstract Floral Print Blouse - H & M; Roll Tab Shorts - Torrid; Cognac Braided Wedges - George via Walmart
This is an outfit from before I left, but minus the necklace and bracelet, I actually wore this while on vacation too. I didn't take many accessories since dressing on vacation, especially at the beach, is supposed to be easy and relaxed. Usually I don't wear shorts, however I've been opening myself up to them this year. I like them with this top because it echoes the casual feel of a tee shirt but is loose and feminine while still showing off my waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment