Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Look At My Nails! - Blue & Green Polka Dots

So I painted my nails Sunday, took the photos Monday and am finally getting to post this on Thursday! Thanks for bearing with me, you lovely people, you, while I get used to my new schedule!
China Glaze - Sexy in the City (Blue); Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear - Going Green; Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black
So as always, I ended up starting the whole nail process late in the evening. I didn't want to do some complicated design that would take me forever to perfect. But I didn't want just plain nails because the next day was the first day of classes after all, and my nails had to show off my personality. I finally decided on these two colors with some polka dot action on top. I added the black polka dots to create some contrast. I was very pleased with the results and slightly surprised that the black polka dots on my right hand actually looked neater than the ones on my left hand. I'm right handed, so it's usually the right hand that suffers in my nail designs! I'm very pleased with how these turned out and the best part is they haven't chipped once. There's just some slight wear on the edge of my nails, but that's to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment