Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Have A Wishful Thinking Day

Hello you beautiful people, you! I'm feeling much better today but the past week and weekend can go in the books for the amount of stress I endured! Gah, being without my car, dealing with multiple power outages and working long hours at work are just the highlights of what I dealt with. Suffice it to say, if I wasn't already ready for a vacation before all of that, I am *definitely* WAY overdue for one now. But one thing that can bring me serenity, however fleeting it may be, is fashion. Amen.

So where are we? Let's jump in our time machines and go back to Wednesday for a moment, shall we?
Floral Print Dress - Target; Crocheted Rose Cardi - Forever21; Peep Toe Booties - Seychelles via Urban Outfitters
After some light snow the day before, I was definitely itching for Spring. Like the people who dress up for snow in the hopes that it will in fact snow, I donned this floral frock with hopes of summoning Spring permanently. Did it work? Not really...but it did help to brighten up my dad and mood (definitely a plus considering all the stress. All I can say is thank goodness for clothing!)! To elaborate on the floral motif, I layered on top this crocheted cardi embellished with roses. I picked the cream color up again with the booties and finished the rest of it off with silver accessories and gray tights. I'm ready for Spring. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment