Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Have A Early Start Day

Hello lovely people! Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. My car broke Saturday night and it's thrown my whole week off. No surprise here, whenever I'm without my car I'm usually miserable. I enjoy my independence for sure! I ended up working from home Monday (with futile hopes of getting my car back the same day) so no outfit photos. Luckily my car is all better as of today!

Tuesday I realized I'd have to figure something else out, so I ended up dropping the BF to his job & then taking his car with me. But this meant I had to leave the house more than a whole hour earlier than I'm used to! To make dressing matters more difficult, it had snowed a little bit so that meant I couldn't just throw on whatever I wanted to.
Printed Tunic - Old Navy; Ribbed Tank - Target; Brown Leggings - Torrid; Fuzzy Boots - Bazaar
Since winter is waning (hopefully) I opted to wear my fuzzy boots as I probably won't have many more chances to wear them. I added some leggings and a peasant style printed tunic layered with a purple tank, keeping it all pretty simple. I also kept the accessories very simple (by my standards at least!). One thing I would've added if I had more time to think about it would've been a belt at my waist, probably my skinny braided one from H&M. A belt would've helped to define my waist better, as I feel like the top is looking a bit sac-like in these photos...! Oh well, live and learn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment