Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Have A Beaded Day

As I mentioned the other day, I was not feeling so hot on Monday. So minimalism was key for my comfort. I threw on some jeans and a cotton peasant blouse with big billowy arms. I was certainly feeling comfy.
 I got this beaded necklace from my parents for my birthday and I thought it would look good with the shirt. Plus it allowed me to bring some color into the outfit. The blue tank and the purple socks are pulled from the colors of the necklace. I also got a pair of beaded flats on my thrifting trip this past weekend, which echoed the blue and gold of the necklace. I also threw a few more subtle accessories to complete it all.
Crocheted Bib Peasant Blouse - Old Navy; Light Blue Lace Tank - Target; Skinny Jeans - Old Navy; Gold Beaded Flats - Thrifted
Gold beaded flats scored from the thrift store. Only $1.99!
Handmade beaded necklace. Thanks Mom & Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment