Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Have A Furry Boots Day

Well it's sure feeling like Spring around here in these parts. Right now is 64 degrees outside and I am loving it! Something about Spring just lights me up inside.It's definitely my favorite season. But even though I'm welcoming the much anticipated arrival of Spring, I was a bit frustrated to see this week's forecast last weekend. Why, you might ask? Because I had some boots to wear! Luckily Tuesday was the perfect day to where them.

I have been looking for a pair of reasonably priced furry boots this winter. I had no problem at all finding cute pairs that I'd love to buy, but finding a pair that was reasonably priced was a bit more difficult.
 
Embroidered Peasant Blouse - Thrifted; Light Taupe Ribbed Tank - Target; Jeggings - DSW; Furry Suede Boots - Bazaar
Then I found these beauties during my thrifting spree a couple weekends ago. There are few locations of Unique Thrift that also house a Bazaar section, where various vendors set up shop. I came across a lady selling shoes and lo-and-behold! I saw the pair that I wanted at the price I was more than willing to pay - $25! Not only that but I made off with the last in my size and color! :)

Since the boots do add some additional bulk to my calves, I wanted to keep the rest of my ensemble sleek and streamlined. I went with jeggings and a cotton peasant blouse that I also got on my thrifting trip. The blouse is a little low on the neckline, so I layered a light taupe tank underneath, which compliments the tones of the boots perfectly. Then I just threw some gold accessories and a leopard print headband, and there I had yet another outfit that I could wear just about every day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment