Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Have A From Blah to Blooms Day

Wednesday I was feeling pretty blah. I had an early morning appointment so my main concern was just getting out the door on time. Usually when I'm feeling that way, I throw on leggings or jeans due to sheer simplicity. I decided on jeans and then had to quickly figure out what else to wear.
Black & White Floral Print Cami - Target; Black Draped Cardi - Target; Skinny Jeans - Old Navy; Dalmatian Print Peep Toes - Macy's
Since I really had nothing in mind, I chose to go with a black & white color scheme. It would be easier to for me to quickly accessorize than an outfit with color in it. Once I put on the cami, the rest of the outfit just sort of pulled itself together! Since the clothing was pretty basic, I felt I really needed to make an impact with my shoes. Dalmatian print peep toes? Heck yes!

With the floral print of the cami and floral crocheted back of the cardi, I just decided to keep the blossoms coming with my accessories. My necklace strand has a flower pin attached and I just bought a ring that is essentially a poufy white flower, which I felt was perfect for this look. Finally, as I said I was at odds with time that morning, I pulled my hair back with a poufy ribbony hair thing with white flowers. I like theme dressing, what can I say?

Oooh! Also, I finally got a picture of the back of this cardi (which I also own in a cream color). I've been meaning to get a pic, since the nicest part of the garment never actually gets seen in my outfit photos. It's pretty huh?
Back Side of Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment