Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Have A Happy Valentine's Day!

Can you feel it? The luuuuuuurrve that's in the air? Oh no wait, was that just something in my water instead? ;) Hehe, I'm a sucker for themed dressing and for romance in general, so you just know I had to have a Valentine's Day outfit. My red shoes arrived last Thursday and I just couldn't wait until today to wear them.
Red Lace Cami - JCPenney; Sheer Lace Blouse - Marshalls; Tiered Ruffle Skirt - Old Navy; Red Peep Toes - Poetic License via Ideali
I put this combo together, without really thinking of Valentine's Day. And then I looked in the mirror and realized how perfect it was. Full disclosure, I also wore this outfit yesterday since the BF and I were celebrating a day early. While we were eating dinner, a server came over and even commented on how much she loved my outfit. :)

So how do you plan on celebrating this day of love? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment