Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!

Hello chickadees, I know it's been awhile but I am back! I'm moved and starting to get settled, life is starting to return to normal and I can finally get back into the swing of things with this blog here. Now I'm not going to start off with a sputter either. I've been busy with my time off taking outfit photos and now I've organized them nice and neat for you to take a look-see. :D



Also, I'm very happy to announce that I'm participating in Kendi Everyday's 30 for 30 Challenge! I've been wanting to do the challenge since I heard about it last year, so I am very excited to finally get to do it. I started the challenge today and will continue it until I've done 30 outfits. I doubt any of my 30 outfits will pop up on the weekends, but we'll see. As far as the no shopping, since I've pretty much been abstaining from that already since we've moved, it's not likely I'll be going on any sprees anytime soon. Though I have been dying to go check out the thrift stores, so I may buy just a few things. I'm going to work on a list of my 30 items, so that'll be up in the next few days. Tomorrow I'll be back with my first outfit from the challenge! See you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment