Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #2

Yesterday morning I slept in later than I should have. Which meant I had little time to get ready. Usually at that point, I'm already doomed. When I have less time to get dressed than usual, I tend to take longer. I think it's some law of physics but I didn't pay enough attention in that class to remember. Buuuut, with the challenge limiting my choices to a much smaller portion of my wardrobe, it takes less time to pick an outfit.
Peach Crocheted Bib Tee - Carolyn Taylor via Ross; Navy Geometric Print Skirt - George via Walmart; Navy & Peach Floral Print Mary Janes - Shoedazzle; Pale Pink Lace Scarf - DSW; Coral Printed Silk Scarf - Thrifted
Yesterday I was able to get out of the door on time. Because I didn't have to spend as much time deciding on clothing, I was able to spend more time thinking about accessories. I felt that with the top and skirt alone the outfit was too plain. While I believe I had already paired the top with the skirt before, the double scarves as a belt was a new combo. I'm pleased with the results as it adds some visual interest and defines my waist to give the silhouette a nice clean line.

On a side note, as you might have noticed I haven't posted close-up shoe shots of recent outfits. First it was because when I first moved, I was just too lazy. But then my camera lens broke. :( So recently, I've been using my long-range lens, which luckily works for the outfit shots but unfortunately does not work for close-up shoe shots. Hopefully I will be able to buy a replacement lens soon, but until then that's why there's no lovely shoe shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment