Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #9

Good afternoon y'all! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was used for catching up on some much needed rest and finally taking a dip in the pool! After covering for the boss last week, by Friday I was completely spent. I wanted to blog this outfit sooner, but I barely touched the computer all weekend.

White Crocheted Tank - August Silk via Ross; Navy Mixed Geometric Patterned Skirt - George via Thrifting; Nude Peep Toes - Guess via DSW
This was my outfit from last Thursday. I've had this tank in my closet for a while, but really haven't worn it to the office. It's a great weekend top to go with some short and sandals, but beyond that I haven't really challenged myself with how to style it. It's got a slight fit to the hemline, though it's not elasticized, which makes it a little difficult to pair with most of my skirts. Usually when I pair a top like this that it fitted at the waist with a skirt, the fabric between the waist of the skirt and the hem of the shirt bulks up and the result is not visually appealing. However in this case, the bulking fabric was kept to a minimum so it wasn't too bad.

One thing I've realized during the challenge thus far - I would really love to find a cute pair of peach shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment