Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #8

How is everyone doing tonight? Now, I know you can make some more noise than that, I wanna hear you scream! How is everyone doing tonight?! Oh, hi...sorry! I was getting a little carried away there I guess, daydreaming about being a rock star. You know, because my parents are musicians, ever since I was little I've secretly really wanted to be a rock star. So it makes sense that sometimes I like to channel that into my outfits.
Grey & Navy Striped Faux Wrap Dress - Merona via Target; Silver Sequined Tank - Xhiliration via Target; Navy & Peach Floral Mary Janes
Sorry if I blinded you there... ;)













Yesterday I went a little rocker glam, with the sequined tank, multiple rings, satiny platforms and guitar pick earrings. I love this dress because it is just so versatile. And comfy. It's jersey so it feels like I'm wearing pajamas almost. I actually have to admit that I got some inspiration for wearing my rings like that from Jerseylicious. A guilty indulgence I must admit, I endlessly enjoy that show. And Olivia and Tracy are always wearing these huge cocktail rings grouped together. I don't have too many huge rings, but I do have plenty mid-sized cocktails rings. I like the grouping of silver rings here. I'll have to do some more experimenting with the rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment