Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #4

On Thursday, yet again I found myself running late for work (what can I say? I really hate leaving my bed.) and was rushing around getting ready. In no time flat I pulled this skirt and top together and finished it off with the wedges and a few accessories. I'll admit that I've probably worn the top and skirt together before but I haven't blogged it, so it's been a while.
Magenta & Purple Tribal Print Blouse - Unity via JCPenney; Mocha Tiered Skirt - Old Navy; Brown T-Strap Cork Wedges - Montego Bay Club via Payless
As I mentioned, I went bowling at a company event Thursday evening. It was a lot of fun! I did wear this outfit and I made sure to find matching magenta socks too. Because as much as my team sucked, at least I still looked cute. The organizer of the event came over to us afterwards and joked that if we were playing gold our team would have won. Womp womp. Oh well, we had fun and that's what counts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment