Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #5

Ok you guys, I'm not going to lie. I'm only on outfit #5 and I've already cheated! Friday I had this outfit in mind from some brainstorming and was pleased with the execution (although I wish it photographed better!). But I wanted heels! I have chosen some heels for the challenge, but I wasn't feeling any of them. And I just didn't want to settle for sandals even though I knew I probably should.
Light Pink Ribbed Tank - Mossimo Supply Co.; Black Lace Ruffled Tank - Xhiliration; Black Floral Ruffled Skirt - Old Navy; Suede Bow Peep Toes - Mix No.6 via DSW; Black Braided Gladiator Sandals - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target

Well, the shoe gods must not have been happy with me breaking the 30 piece limit I promised myself I'd adhere to, because halfway through the day my feet were killing me. Some days I sit at my desk all day and only get up for a few breaks. But Friday was a busy walking day for me apparently. So on a break at work I ran by my house and switched the heels for a pair of black sandals that is on my 30 items list. Then I kicked myself for cheating because the sandals actually look good with the outfit. Ha, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment