Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #10

Oh wow. It's only Tuesday and I'm exhausted! Can I tell you guys how much I am already looking forward to this weekend? Actually, I'm not sure I can put to words just how excited I am. Not because I have anything planned for this holiday weekend. Nope, just so I can sleep however long I want to. I'm taking Friday off to make it a nice looooooong weekend. Just two more days to go...
Purple Lace Cami - Xhiliration via Target; White Oversized Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Pink Abstract Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Purple Sling Back Espadrilles - Zac & Zoe via Payless
Here we are, speaking of Friday, with last Friday's outfit. Outfit #10 is the challenge! 1/3 of the way down, 2/3 to go. So far, most outfits have put themselves together pretty easily. I've only had maybe 3 days out of 10 where I stood in front of my closet pondering what to pair with each other. This combo I am very pleased with. All the times I've worn this cardi and this is the first time I've ever tied it up in front. I have one just like it in blue and recently wore it like that for the first time and realized that I have been missing out on some outfit potential! Oh well, as they say it's never too late. Now that I know I will definitely be putting this technique to use whenever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment