Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #6

Hello there! Happy Tuesday! Ok, maybe I'm feigning just a little bit of excitement there about it being Tuesday. My boss is on vacation this week and I'm taking care of everything in the meantime. Yesterday actually wasn't too bad. But today seemed like it took forever! At least tomorrow is Wednesday, middle of the week, hump day!
Peach Crocheted Bib Tee - Carolyn Taylor via Ross; Peach & Green Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Crystal & Gold Sandals - Liliana via Tree Fashions
So this outfit basically just put itself together. I was thinking of wearing my pair of bronze peep toes but my feet were still greasy from the lotion I put on after my foot bath the night before that I almost twisted my ankle in my bedroom. The universe's way of telling me I should wear flats? Yeah, probably. So I did. Since this outfit is pretty simple and since I'll be repeating items for this challenge, I decided to mix things up by wearing some pigtails. When I was little, I used to wear pigtails all the time. I know some people think it's best to leave a hairstyle like that in your childhood, but I disagree. What's your stance on pigtails?

No comments:

Post a Comment