Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #7

You guys. I did something a little crazy. I'm doing the 30 for 30 Challenge, right? So that means my wardrobe is already more than cut in half. Well I guess I was feeling a little gutsy. Or maybe just a little conscious of the fact that some of my 30 items really need to be laundered. So yeah, me being me I didn't have enough time before the challenge to do laundry. No, I had to do it during the challenge, just to make it even more challenging. You see, I do not put my clothing in the dryer. Rather I hang dry my clothes. Which does in fact pose a challenge when working with a smaller wardrobe than normal. I think I'll be good though. I washed the peaches, purples and pinks together so that still leaves me with the teals, blues and neutrals, so it's definitely still workable. Plus hopefully by today or tomorrow my clothes should be dry and I'll be back to all 30 items. That is until I decide to do wash next week! ;)
Teal Butterfly Tee - Stranded via Target; White Oversized Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Mocha & Teal Floral Skirt - Love Potion via Ross; White Gladiator Sandals - Dexter via Payless
As if I never knew the tee-skirt combo was a summertime staple of mine, it has become plainly obvious during this challenge. But I like that I can't still mix it up so that every outfit doesn't appear the same. With this outfit I just decided to throw the oversized cardi on top to add some layering and keep with the white theme. I was thinking of going another way with this outfit because I wanted to wear heels, but realized I had to photograph a house, so flats were really my best option.

Also, I had to buy a camera last minute because of the aforementioned house photo shoot. With my lens being broken, I've been using my bosses camera. But with him out of town and his camera with him, I was in a crunch! Since I've been wanting to get a new point-and-shoot I decided to go with that, so I can shop around for a better price on a replacement lens. Even with the new camera, I forgot to do a shoe shot! I've gotten out of the habit, so I will just have to actively remember to get back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment