Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #11

Monday, bloody Monday! Hehe, when I was little my favorite cartoon strip was Garfield. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my strong dislike for Mondays, but then again, who loves Mondays? Anyhoozles, this here is my outfit from that wretched day.
Mocha Sequined Shoulders Tee - Tees 2 Please via Thrifting; Peach & Green Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Bronze Peep Toe Platforms - Isabel Toledo via Payless
So this is the first time I believe that I have worn this tee without any layers. I've mentioned it before, it's a little too plain for me. But, that's nothing that a little accessorizing can't fix, right? After all, what are accessories for if they can't help turn something a little blah into something a little bling! Ok, that sounds a bit corny maybe. But it's true!  All of the colors in the outfit originate from the skirt, starting with the tee & shoes, to the lime green flower pin & peachy pink vintage faux pearl necklace & the white flower ring. What can I say? I just love color coordinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment