Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #3

So, here we are on Outfit #3 for the 30 for 30 Challenge, and I can't help but feeling as if I'm on a roll! If I thought getting dressed was quick on Tuesday, yesterday proved to be a cinch. As I mentioned, as soon as I had all of my pieces grouped together in the closet, I started envisioning possible outfit combos and this was one of them. Surprisingly, I would have never thought to layer this tee beneath the dress. But I'm glad I did!
Plum Empire Waist Dress - Forever via Ross; Mocha Sequined Shoulder Tee - Tees 2 Please via Thrifted; Bronze Peep Toe Platforms - Isabel Toledo via Payless
The dress is one of my favorites. It's been worn and washed to the point where it's lifetime is looking shorter and shorter. But I will not give up on it yet! The tee, however, is one of those pieces that I chose because I don't wear it as much. It was one of my thrifting finds back in February. I was drawn to it because of the sequined shoulders, but aside from that the top is pretty basic. And I sometimes have a hard time with basic. But as basic as this outfit is, no prints or patterns and only two color tones, I was totally digging it. Not to mention the dress is one of the most comfortable dresses I own, so I felt so comfy all day.

Now I'm off to a company bowling event. Hmm Realtors & bowling, let's see how this goes! Hehe actually, I'm looking forward to it because some of the most unsuspecting Realtors in my office really know how to cut loose and have fun. So take that stuffy Realtor stereotypes!

No comments:

Post a Comment