Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Have A Stylish Day - How to Treat Your Feet

I don't get to do it as often as I should but every once in a while I treat my feet to a nice and looooooong foot bath. As much as I wear heels, I know I need to take care of my feet and let them truly relax whenever I can. Of course, if I could afford it, I would just go to the salon and get a pedicure regularly. Usually though, I'll get a pedicure once at the beginning of Summer and once near the end. The rest of the time it's up to me to keep my feet looking presentable.

This is my goody bag of pedicure tools. One Christmas, I lucked out big time and scored a foot bath, foot sander, mani/pedi motorized tool kit and even a facial steamer. It was definitely an awesome Christmas. Even with all of my cool tools, I can't quite seem to match the quality of the work that I receive when I go to the salon. At least I try. As long as I don't butcher or mangle my toenails & cuticles too much, I'm good. Last night I watched a movie and had my feet soaking the whole time. It felt amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment