Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Have A 30 for 30 Challenge Day #1

Have I mentioned how excited I am to be doing the 30 for 30 Challenge? I got all of my pieces picked out this weekend and was pretty surprised at how easily it was done. My strategy was to pick some pieces that I love to wear and other pieces that I just don't wear as often for whatever reasons. As soon as I had all of the hangers grouped together in my closet, my mind instantly started creating combinations. Of course, not every idea may pan out, but I'm certainly up for the challenge!

Pale Pink Bow Tee - Merona via Target; Olive Floral Burn Blouse - Apt 9 via Kohl's; Pink Abstract Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Purple Sling Back Espadrilles - Zac & Zoe via Payless
I must say already I am very pleased. Starting right off the bat, I picked an outfit that I was comfortable in and very pleased with, yet if it weren't for the challenge I may not have thought to combine all of these pieces together. For starters, the pink bow tee may go with the skirt color wise, but the fit is a bit too tight to wear on top of such a full skirt alone. And I'm not sure if it would have ever otherwise occurred to me to pair the olive top with such a bright and colorful printed skirt. But together it all works!

No comments:

Post a Comment