Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Have A Bleed Blue & Gray Day

Heehee, this title amuses me because those were my school colors in HS and the school pride bumper stickers would say "I Bleed Blue & Gray." I never really got into school spirit too much, aside from spirit week because it had awesome days like "Pajama Day" & "Blast from the Past Day." But now that I'm waaaay out school, whenever I see blue & gray together it makes me think of my HS. Anyhoozles...
Graphic Print Dress - JCPenney; Gray Cami - Old Navy; Gray Oversized Sweater - Burlington Coat Factory; Gray Zippered Accent Leggings - Old Navy; Blue Suede Wedges - Something Old, Something New
So you remember this post when I wore one of my most favorite pairs of shoes and was sad you couldn't see them better in the photos? Yeah, it's ok I wouldn't remember either if it wasn't my blog, lol.

Well, I was in the mood to wear these shoes on Monday. Plus I was in the mood for a dress and this one worked perfect. I couldn't resist the blue on blue look, so I went all the way with the feather hair clip. And then I mixed some gray in there for good measure! This sweater I found at Burlington, along with the leather jacket from the other day. Let me tell you, I was so torn on whether to buy it or not. The jacket I had already been looking for, so that was easy enough. But I wasn't really looking for a large oversized sweater like this. If anything, I've been on the lookout for a nice long, drapey cardigan. But when I saw the sweater and then tried it on, I was truly in love. I love how big and lose it is, and yet how chic it looks. After some serious hemming and hawing I decided if I didn't buy it, I'd be thinking about it all week long. I think with everything all put together this outfit looks pretty sweet, plus it felt great wearing it. And one of the reasons those shoes are one of my favorites is because they are so comfortable! I really forget that I'm wearing any sort of heel in these because I feel like I'm wearing slippers. Seriously. I wish I could say that about all of my other heeled shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment