Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Have A Patterned Mixed Day

Hey there! It's Wednesday (yay!) but let's talk about Monday for a minute. Monday morning felt like it came a bit soon. To put me in a better mood I decided I was going to wear this sweater. I've had it for over a month now and haven't worn it yet. I know! It's not something I like to do, but the cropped length of it makes it a bit hard to style with my present wardrobe. I have a few ideas that I haven't played with yet but I was ready to wear it on Monday.
Cropped Striped Cardigan - Kohl's; Beige Lace Tank - Target; Patterned Skirt - Thrifted; Blue Suede Wedges - Something Old, Something New
Since I don't have a lot of options with the cut of the cardigan, I knew I wanted to wear it with a high waisted skirt. I really don't have many and I am just so fond of this patterned skirt. I'm kind of upset that the photos turned out a little too overexposed so you can't see all the details that really bring the outfit together. The cardigan has one lone electric blue stripe, which is also a color found in the skirt. Then naturally the shoes and accessories came along too. Another thing that's upsetting is that this is my first time wearing these shoes on the blog and yet because of the grass you can't see them very well! Looks like I'll have to wear them again shortly to better showcase their fabulocity.



If you noticed the little hanger straps around my right shoulder, I didn't even notice until I hard started typing out this post. But I won't bother photoshopping it since obviously that it how I looked for part of the day. I was having to fuss with the straps every now and then throughout the day. I'll have to remember to cut them out since I don't need them. I get that some tops like halters really do need them if you're hanging them, but they're so annoying! What do you thing of those built-in hanger straps?

No comments:

Post a Comment