Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have A Woodland Nymph Day

Hehe I don't know what it is about these photos, but it makes me think of woodland nymphs. I think it's the natural earthy colors and the wooded backdrop.
Olive Ribbed Tank - Old Navy; Peasant Blouse Tunic - Old Navy; Draped Camel Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Olive Leggings - Exhilaration via Target; Cognac Belt - H&M ; Cognac Wedges - George via Walmart
I recently purchased this drapey cardigan from Target along with these olive green leggings. I felt like dressing for comfort on Monday and decided it was the perfect duo to try out. Looking in my closet, I was drawn to this peasant blouse tunic because it has the hints of camel in it to match the cardi and the olive green looked nice with it. I jumped at the opportunity to wear some grey polka dot socks. The last thing to tie it all together was a cognac belt and cognac wedges. Though I'm not digging in the photos how bunched up the leggings look around my knees, overall I was very pleased with the outfit and I was definitely comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment