Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Have A Spring Has Sprung (Weather or NOT!) Day

I have some good news guys! The photos that went missing my from SD card Monday magically reappeared. For serious! I have no idea what happened, but suddenly they were just there again. I am so glad I didn't format the card like I was about to. This is why I will never fully understand electronics. But I really don't have to understand, to be happy that my photos were back and I don't have to re-shoot them!
 
Coral Tank - Old Navy; Lace Button Up Blouse - A Diva via Marshall's; Coral & Green Floral Skirt - Payless; Red Espadrilles - Old Navy
So yes, the weather has been giving me the blues lately. These past few days especially, because they've been cold and rainy. But Monday was actually sunny which was nice. It was also verrrrrrrry cold, which was not nice. I don't care what the thermometer says though, because it's Spring and I refuse to start feeling like it's the dark days of Winter again. Naturally, I had to wear a bright floral print to perk things up. And a bold burst of coral to accent the skirt, of course! And why not top it off with a soft and lacy blouse? I played off the brown and red in the skirt for the tights and shoes, and even the green for the sequined flower barrette. And my other accessories, a flower cocktail ring and a tree roots pendant, I kept white(ish) and gold. I really enjoyed wearing this outfit. It's definitely going on that ever-growing list of outfits I could wear all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment