Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have A Low Key Day

Well the weather lately has been kind of bumming me out. At the end of last week there was some precipitation forecasted, along with some cold temps. I was also pretty exhausted by the end of the week. So Friday I was looking to go low key and relaxed.
 

Pink Floral T-Shirt - Merona via Target; Gold Ruffle Cardi - Old Navy; Skinny Leg Jeans - Old Navy; Brown Oxford Flats - Isaac Mizrahi via Target
It couldn't get anymore relaxed than jeans and a t-shirt paired with a comfy cardi and some easy flats. With the temps back down, it's been chilly in my office. So the cardigan is utilitarian, along with adding some frill and excitement to an otherwise plain outfit. I used to be a total jeans and t-shirt girl, but I have a hard time wearing the combo alone these days. I dressed the ensemble up a bit with some gold accessories and a huge pink floral stretch ring, which I promptly broke after taking these photos. I am forever a klutz, as I simply knocked my hand against my camera tripod and the ring exploded. One of these days I'll get around to fixing it.

Oh, and that's my cat Woody in the second photo. He's peeking out the front door, because that's what he loves to do for some reason. Every evening when I take my photos by the door, my cats like to follow me in hopes that I'll let them out. Sorry kitty cats but it's not that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment