Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Have A Gray Ombre Day

I ended up working from home again Monday so that helps us quickly catch up to Tuesday. Tuesday was actually an incredibly productive day for me, which made me appreciate the comfort of my outfit.

  
Light Blue Ribbed Tank - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Gray Floral Blouse - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Gray Button Down Jumper - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Gray Zipper Detail Leggings - Old Navy; Black Bow Embellished Flats - Enzo Angiolini via DSW
I had experimented with this outfit over the weekend but had a hard time figuring out what footwear to sport. The zipper detail on the leggings makes it hard to do a shoe with too much detailing. In hindsight I probably should've just thrown on some gray tights instead to make things easier. But since I did wear the leggings, I decided to go with the black flats. I have some gray shoes I thought of wearing but I decided against it, afraid the gray might get too overwhelming. When I looked in the floor length mirror I realized that I had a sort of ombre effect going with the jumper, leggings and shoes, going from medium-gray to black. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch? Anyway, I needed a belt of some sort so I took a pink scarf and secured it with a like-color floral stretch ring. I still think this outfit probably would've looked more streamline with some tights, but overall I like where I was going with this look. And as I mentioned, it was comfy to work in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment