Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have A Twist on Cheetah Prints Day

Ok, slowly catching up here. Here we are back in time at last Friday.


Halter Top - Rampage & ECI via HauteLook; Black Pockets Cardi - Worthington via JCPenney; Skinny Jeans - Old Navy; Fuschia Ballet Flats - Lower East Side via Payless

Friday I knew I'd be running around a bit at work, so I opted for jeans. And flats seemed like a smart option as well. I recently purchased these fuschia flats and decided Friday was the perfect day to debut them. Using the fuschia color as a guide, I decided on this halter top with a jeweled neckline (I love tops that already come accessorized!). To cover my arms, I layered a black cardi over the tank. To keep it interesting and tie some elements from on top into the bottom part of my ensemble, I put some fishnet knee-highs on and then layered on top some printed footies with a pink cheetah pattern. I like how the footies kind of echo the print of the top. The top print already reminded me of a cheetah print, so the footies just further emphasized it.

What do you think about layering tights/footies/socks with each other? I'm really digging the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment