Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have A Satin & Tulle Day

Gah, still trying to catch up from last week here! No time to waste, let's get started!
Satin Embellished Crew Neck - Kohl's; Black Lace Cami - JCPEnney; Black Tulle Skirt - Target; Bead Embellished Kitten Heels - Macy's

I was feeling slightly dressy but I wanted to keep the look minimal to showcase the shoes. The shoes being part of my recently rediscovered collection in the basement, so I haven't styled them with anything for quite a few years. I took the purpley color from the shoes and translated it into the top. Sticking with the basics (at least in my book) I pulled on this black tulle skirt. Then I let my legs and feet do all the walking for this outfit with a pair of geometric tights and the embellished shoes. I love how simple this outfit felt but it still packed a lot of oomph. When I walked into the dry cleaners, the ladies there both remarked on my outfit and asked where I was going. Hehe just the office, but that's fine. :)

2 comments:

  1. Really like that top! Did you get it from Kohl's recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ang, thanks! I fell in love with it when I saw it. I think I bought it about two years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete