Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Have A Walking through the Woods Day

If there's one thing that I enjoy about getting to take my outfit shots outside, it's actually getting to be outside for a bit. This is one of my absolute favorite times of year to be outside because the weather is so enjoyable and the scenery is equally so. If I didn't stop off at a park to take my photos, I wouldn't have an excuse or reason to have a chance to walk through the woods, even if its just for a few minutes.


Brown & Mocha Striped Cropped Cardi - Take Out via Kohl's; Brown Lace Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Beige A-Line Skirt - Old Navy; Brown T-Strap Wedges - Mossimo via Target

When I put this outfit together, I knew I wanted to wear the cropped cardi. So my options were limited to the type of bottom that would work with the cropped top. An a-line skirt definitely works well, creating a nice seamless silhouette. It was easy enough to layer a brown lace cami beneath the cardi. And with a hint of blue in the cardi, I had to pull out the blue stockings. This look just wouldn't have felt like me as much if I paired some brown or tan tights instead. I love how the brown t-strap wedges look against the electric blue. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment