Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Have A Torn Between Looks and Comfort Day

Do you ever had a piece of clothing that you love the look of but not the feel? Perhaps something that it not 100% comfortable to wear all day but looks so darn cute, especially in photos? Well this tunic is my perfect example. I love the print and the color and the beaded neckline is sweet (if not annoying when the beads start coming off) but the cut it just a little off. I was able to wear it all day but as soon as I got out of class, I knew I was ready to change out of it. I don't want to give it away though because I just love the fabric so much. Now that I'm gaining the knowledge and experience to sew, I think I may figure out a way to repurpose this tunic.
Green & Black Beaded Neck Floral Tunic - bliss.i.tude ; Black Jeggings - Hue via DSW; Fuchsia Suede Flats - Merona via Target
As I said though, the tunic looks great, especially in these outfit shots! If the comfort was there, I would put this outfit in my list of faves that I could live it. Oh well, at least it can go in the list of faves that I love to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment