Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Have A Feeling Sassy Day

Fall has certainly made its presence felt this past week! While Monday was a little too much for me with the abnormally cold temps and wet misty weather, Tuesday started to even out a bit. I love when there is a crisp chill in the air! All Summer I've been thinking of this sweater, so now that the weather is perfect sweater weather I happily took the opportunity to wear it.
Pale Pink T-Shirt - Merona via Target; Black Tulle Skirt - Xhiliration via Target; Grey Oversized Sweater - BCBG via Burlington Coat Factory; Purple Skull Print Heels - Iron Fist via Just Fabulous
I was feeling a little sassy on Tuesday, I must admit. I was set on wearing the sweater and finally settled on this pale pink tee and the black tulle skirt. Though all three pieces have some visual texture, they are solid colors. So I wanted to play around with some more obvious and bolder textures with my legwear. Something just told me to pair these skull print heels with the outfit to complete the look. Actually, I take that back, the last thing to complete my sassified look was my hair. I haven't used hair chopsticks in years, but that morning I felt like giving them a go. Don't get used to the look though! I love the effect, but boy is it hard to achieve, especially twice (one on each side, best if they look as symmetrical as possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment