Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Have A Blue and Grey Rainy Day

Happy Friday Eve everyone!! :) I had a great day. I found out that I got an A+ on my Textiles report and an A on the first exam for that class. And the weather today, oh! It was gorgeous.
 
Grey Floral T-Shirt - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Light Pink Ribbed Tank - Mossimo Supply Co. via Target; Skinny Jeans - Old Navy; Silver Knotted Flats - Madden Girl via DSW
Now Monday on the other hand, was not such a gorgeous day. It was cold and rainy and overall yucky. And the sun seems to be going down earlier and earlier, as I had no choice but to shoot in the garage at school after class. I think it was due to the weather that I desired a non-fussy look and outfit. Jeans and a tank layered under a tee pulled it off perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment