Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Have A Bright and Successful Day

Thursday was a good day for me, as I have mentioned. After starting my morning off on the perfect note by learning of my successful grades in my Textiles class, I was in a stellar mood. The sun was shining bright and I felt like I could tackle anything. I think it was fitting that my outfit seemed to match my mood and the day perfectly well.
Purple & Grey Banded Dress - Xhiliration via Target; Light Blue Cardi - Merona via Target; Blue & Purple Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Black Bow Flats - Enzo Angiolini via DSW
I actually had this outfit queued up for some time now. I wore it back in May (I think?) but never did get a photo of it, not even for my own records. But I kept all the pieces hung together in my closet, just waiting for the right day to break it out again. Thursday was just that day. The bright colors matched how awesome I felt. I just love the visual effect of this outfit. The outfit is very layered, I actually layered a skirt over a dress, then, obviously, layered a cami over and some tights beneath it all. Now this is definitely one of my faves that I could live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment