Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Have A Seeing Red Day

I didn't end up getting shots for Thursday (forgot the camera at home) so it's straight onto Friday! Yesterday was the first day this week that pants were even somewhat bearable for me. There was still a little humidity in the air, but overall, it felt more like Fall which must've inspired me even if it was subconsciously.
Mocha Crocheted Bib Blouse - Old Navy; Lace Red Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Black Jeggings - Hue via DSW; Leopard Print Wedges - Brash via Payless
Honestly, I loved this outfit so much that I am wearing it again today! It's an incredibly comfy outfit thanks to the leggings and the slightly oversized top. But even with a high comfort factor, this outfit seems so on trend and perfect for Fall! I think it's probably the touches of red throughout. Red seems to be so of-the-minute right now. I love the bold visual pops played against the muted neutrals of the outfit. And I simply adore my leopard print wedges. They're exactly the kind of shoe I would have loved as a little girl yet they're so sophisticated!

No comments:

Post a Comment