Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Why hello there...yes it's been a while. But here I am, back again. Last semester, being my first full-time semester since fresh out of high school, kind of kicked my butt. Having to juggle a full-time school schedule with going into the office every day was just killing my energy and taking loads of my time. I sure don't want to do that again this semester! Luckily, I've worked things out so that I can reduce my work hours even further so that I can put a greater focus on my school work. That also means that I will have a little more free time, so I'm going to put some of that extra focus back into this blog, where it's been missing! Yay for getting back on track. :)
Black Lace Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Blue & Gray Graphic Print Dress - Mixit via JCPenney; Black Leggings - Xhiliration via Target: Blue Oversized Cardi - Mossimo via Target; Black Gold Studded Peep Toes - 

No comments:

Post a Comment