Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Have A Chasing the Sunlight Day

Can we all say a collective TGIF? I know I'm not the only one who's happy that it's the weekend! Not like I'll be doing anything really worthy of saving for the weekend. I'll just be working, studying and going to some orientation. But all that matters is that it won't be a day of the week from Monday-Friday. :)
 
Pink Floral Printed Tee - Merona via Target; Black & White Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Black Beaded & Sequined Shoes - Rebels via JCPenney (I think or Macy's?)
Lately, I've been taking my photos after class since that's about the only time I get out of the office. On Wednesday, I only have one class and it's not until 5. I get out of class at 6:15. Usually that leaves me with plenty of time to take my photos. On this particular evening, I went to the campus bookstore after class and by the time I got to my car, the sun was already starting to dip (ok maybe it also has to do with the fact that the days are getting shorter again). I decided to push my luck, instead of just taking some shots in the garage. I drove past one of my favorite parks, but with the trees blocking what little sunlight was left, I wasn't feeling it. Then I thought about going to my office parking lot (exciting scenery, I know) because its a wide open surface that catches some of the very last bits of light from the setting sun. Plus it's on my way home from school. By the time I got there, the sun was no longer visible but there was still some light. And then just as I was about to get my shots in, someone who works in my building had the nerve to strike up a conversation with me. Lol not to sound antisocial or snobby, but I was in no mood! Oh well, all it took was a few short minutes of speech and then the sky was dark and I was left with no sunlight. At least my office parking lot also has good enough lighting.

This outfit was one of those kinds of outfits that I wasn't initially sure about when I put it on but as the day progressed, I began to really like it. At first I didn't think the shirt and skirt would go so well together, but luckily, now I know they actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment