Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Still Here...

I know! I'm so neglectful...but really I am still here. My apologies for not posting sooner. I've been dealing with a myriad of issues here from losing internet service to trying to handle my new work (and stress) load. I'm adjusting, just not as quickly as I wish I could. Now that my internet is back up and running though, I promise I will get a post up very soon. Since I've got plenty of outfits to show you, I'm thinking a two-part outfit mashup might be appropriate. We have lots to catch up on!

By the way, by no means am I trying to say that I am not enjoying my classes. I am actually quite happy with the teachers as well as the course materials. It's just the running back and forth that has really got me going crazy. Some days I have two classes, but since they're not back-to-back, I go to work in between and some days I go to work, go to school, go back to work and then go back to school. It almost makes me dizzy just thinking about it! But really, I couldn't be happier going to school; unless I could go full-time without having to to work a job. I can dream right?

So anyway, I will see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment