Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Have A Things Come Together Day

Monday I was a little disappointed. Being back in school (and out of the office for a least a few hours each day) meant that I could start taking photos outside again! But I forgot my tripod on Monday. So Tuesday I was excited because I remembered the tripod and was loving my outfit! Then I went to the park near school and found this excellent spot for pics and was beyond pleased with the shots I got.
 
 
Brown & Red Dress - BaileyGirl via JCPenney; Brown Lace Cami - Worthington via JCPenney; Leopard Print Wedges - Brash via Payless; Lace Shawl - Frenchi, Gifted
I purchased this dress online right before leaving for vacation. I knew I was going to love it when I saw it online and it did not let me down. Then as, I mentioned, this past weekend we went to the mall and I got a couple new pairs of shoes. At the time that I bought these leopard print wedges with red bows, I wasn't even thinking of the dress. Then, when I got home, I realized they were the perfect compliment to my new dress. Next, I wanted something to layer over the dress, or at least to cover my shoulders (and my layers of straps). This lace shawl was perfect! To keep it on without having to fuss about it all day, I simply tied it behind my back. Voila! Things do come together, this outfit & the photos are a great example. I also had a schedule issue Tuesday that I had to figure out. I had somehow been allowed to sign up for two classes that are not allowed to be taken together, they must be taken in succession instead. Luckily I was able to see my advisor and my schedule came together yet again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment