Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Have A Not Ready to Let Go Day

This week the temps have been lovely. It's been warm but the humidity levels have been low, and it's chilly in the morning and evenings. I love it! But it also makes me sad, because  I think of what is on the horizon...colder air. I'm not quite ready to let go of Summer, after all, this is my favorite part of the season weather wise!
 
Peach Tank - Old Navy; White Shrug - Dots; Pink Abstract Floral Skirt - Old Navy; Grey Suede Mary Janes - Merona via Target

I realized how much my outfit from Tuesday felt like very Autumnal with the browns and reds. So I felt like counterbalancing that with a more Summery outfit on Wednesday, with bright pinks, purples & oranges. I think the grey mary janes keep the outfit from feeling out of place at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment