Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Have A Blue Overdose Day

Ah, Monday, sweet Monday. Ha! Just kidding. Is there ever anything sweet about a Monday? I actually wasn't having too bad of a day for it being the start of the work week. That is, until I got home and took photos for today. They came out perfectly actually. But I went to transfer the images later and found that the photos never saved to the SD card. :( Boo!, I don't know why, but I've been having problems with my SD card lately. I will most definitely re-take the photos though because I was totally loving my outfit today. I'll see if I feel up to it some day this week, otherwise I'll get them taken this weekend. Because a good outfit is a terrible thing to waste!
 
Floral Tunic - Sweet Pea by Stacy Fran via boutique in OBX; Pink Lace Tank - Merona via Target; Leggings - Xhilaration via Target; Fuschia Ballet Flats - Lower East Side via Payless
Speaking of a good outfit, I'm not sure if I'm ready to call this one a good outfit or not. I'm thinking I might just have worn a bit too much blue. Just a bit. I've worn this shirt and tank before with brown leggings and it's worked fine. I wanted to try out the vest with it because it's got a really nice crocheted detail on the back. Unfortunately, I'm feeling like it adds too much bulk here. Actually, I think the vest might have looked all right if I wore the brown leggings again or even the jeggings I was considering. I just think the blue is too much. Ok and my argyle socks don't help either with the white pattern peeking out beneath the hem on my ankles. Oh well, at least I can admit my missteps and learn from it. I'll have to keep try this outfit out again with different leggings and see what I think. I'll let you know how that goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment